Tara will assist your company in understanding and appreciating cultural diversity in the workplace, and how you may take advantage of the opportunity to consider this diversity while building your company culture and setting your company goals. Her presentations are ideal for:
- Corporate Conferences
- Employee Retreats
- Leadership Teams
Tara Tran Viray has made an art from her leadership philosophy: Leading with us. Leading with us is the people-first, team-building strategy that Tara has successfully utilized to take teams from the bottom 10% to the top 5%.
Nationally recognized leadership achievements:
- Highest employee engagement scores nationwide
- Top 5 customer satisfaction scores nationwide
- Top-tier in annual sales and service performance
- 80% staff promotion rate
- Agent of the Year, Top District in 2 Products, Top 3 Producers
- Highest engagement four consecutive years
- Took team from 40 to #1 in Region
- Improved customer service scores from 31% to 90% in 1 year
- Reduced turnover to 2% + highest employee engagement scores
- #1 center in the state two consecutive years
- Certified John Maxwell Leadership Trainer
Tara Tran Viray will share her expertise with your audience in a thought-provoking, assumption-challenging presentation that infuses real data and research with real life successes.
Tara Tran Viray: BA in Business and Administrative Management (OSU) – Co-Owner of Arxegoz, Inc.; experienced and detail-oriented business owner, published author, certified John Maxwell Leadership trainer with over 20 years in business operations, planning and customer service in large organizations. A collaborative communicator with the rare ability to simultaneously prioritize people and performance. Her strong history of successful leadership has been demonstrated in real, measurable results.